Lumia 620: ALL side buttons broken (camera/power/volume up/down)

daniel620

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I bought an used Nokia Lumia 620 in mid August last year, it was in a good condition, the only problem was that the camera button didn't work. I got it for a very good price and I didn't care too much about... In late November the power button stopped working, I took it to a phone repairing store and they fixed it, all fine... This monday I dropped it by accident and all the remaining buttons got broke. So now my phone is nothing but useless... I can't manually unlock it, turn the volume up/down, I can't use it...

I think that this is a great smartphone and I like Windows Phone but I find that this issue is very common and my point is: Should I fix it again or buy another one???

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I bought an used Nokia Lumia 620 in mid August last year, it was in a good condition, the only problem was that the camera button didn't work. I got it for a very good price and I didn't care too much about... In late November the power button stopped working, I took it to a phone repairing store and they fixed it, all fine... This monday I dropped it by accident and all the remaining buttons got broke. So now my phone is nothing but useless... I can't manually unlock it, turn the volume up/down, I can't use it...

I think that this is a great smartphone and I like Windows Phone but I find that this issue is very common and my point is: Should I fix it again or buy another one???
Take it to Nokia Care, If the cost of fixing it is too much, buy a new one (preferably 720). I'm using 620 for a year, dropped it face down many times, but no visible damage so far(only scratch guard on).

pLUSpISTOL

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You could probably get around it as long as the power button works.
Download a volume changer app in the marketplace, use double tap to wake to unlock and pin a camera tile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills