Lumia 620 Black update

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
is there black rom for indian variant on nokia data pakage manager...plz reply

As far as I've heard, Nokia India has put certain restrictions on ROM availability for Lumia 520/620/720 through Nokia Care Suite and Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

You may as well try to update to Lumia Black OTA using WiFi and thereafter Factory Reset your device to achieve a totally 'fresh' state which is exactly what you get if you flash a ROM on your device.

happy_tedd

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Como pongo el celu en flash mode, Me funciona bien el celu, solo quiero instalarle la black update, hasta la descarga del firmware va bien, cuando tengo que conectarlo en modo flash, se reinicia el telefono normalmente.

hamidkhatri

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Is this safe method to upgrade/change firmware of lumia 620?

I mean if anything goes wrong like bricking the device, is it recoverable?

Actualy my l620 is from Telus, Canada. Its black updaye status is still on approval 😞 , i want to update to black update as u mentioned on the first page, just curious to know if its safe or not??

2nd thing, does it permanantly change the firmware to the finland (and that, in future i will be able to get updates when finland updates will come?)

Plz someone answer this

@gauthamrgramalingam

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hamidkhatri

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have flashed my l620 to Finland rom successfuly and updated to black update (prevous rom was from Teslus Canada).
I didn't feel any difference but only rotate screen lock. No tap to wake function. Why is it so??

Sent from my RM-846_eu_finland_204 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss