How do I back up everything on this 620 handset?

Glenn Quinn

May 3, 2014
Visit site
The phone is on the blink. The power button is not working so when the screen saver kicks in the phone can't be operated.
I've taken it to the phone shop who said I need to back everything up. I've plugged it into my computer and the windows thing doesn't give you an option to save anything?
I rang a help line and they said I had to set up a windows account. I've done that and still can't see how I back up my phone.
I looked on the net and it said download 'ZUNE' which I've done and it doesn't detect the phone!
Fairplay this is a total joke, why can't you plug it in or wifi everything to your PC? maybe you can but I can't see it. Please can anyone help? many thanks in advance

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings there you'll get backup option click on it select what you want to back up and you done 😊

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
But for stuffs saved on your sd card you'll have create backup by transferring all data to your pc

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Glenn Quinn

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I've not a clue what you are on about, this is of no help.

Can anyone else explain the process/description of how I back up my 620 running windows 8 please? the important stuff like contacts, calender etc

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I've not a clue what you are on about, this is of no help.

Can anyone else explain the process/description of how I back up my 620 running windows 8 please? the important stuff like contacts, calender etc
Your contacts and calendar are linked to your Microsoft account. So its automatically saved on the internet. Next time you log in, they will come back. Don't worry about contacts and your calendar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion