Need help about text messages backup

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi all,
i need help please help me.recently i open my outlook account and check my texts messages history and backup...and i am dis heart and sad to see this my new text meeage is not in backup..there are only old message that i received on 20-12-2013..but the new messages is not there...and the backup status is on in my lumia 620..please help me.i don't want to lose my any texts..but please don't said for reset.bcuz i don't want to lose my texts.and i afraid if i reset then only the old messages will be restore not new...bcuz there is only old texts.and its show 256 messages.but in my phone there is 2000 or 3000 text that is saved in my phone.but not in outlook.there is only old texts...and second problem is my hotmail sync is show a error how to fix it...without hard rest and also backup should be on...please i am saying again and again i don't want to lose my any text...thanks...
And the sync error is error code is 80c805e2.
And it mention that we can't sync right now.but you maybe able to find more information about this error code at ........ Help please
thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077