I want to connect my lumia620 with pc

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi all
i need help ardently please.i am trying to connect my lumia 620 with pc.and it's totally unlocked and driver winusb installed windowsxp sp3 with mtp and windows media player 11 is installed but when i connect there is a camera icon. And i am unable to syning my music videos folders. :( please help i am attaching a image.

Attachments

• 12.bmp
    624.8 KB · Views: 8

Biotic Blue

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this will work, but it has done for me before. Ensure your phone is un-connected from the PC, go to Control Panel>System>Hardware tab and select Device Manager. Now under there (sorry I can't remember exactly which section, mobile devices, camera or something) look for the MTP device or phone name under that section and delete it. The PC now has "forgotten" the device.
Plug the phone back in and it should go through the found new hardware and pick it up as a phone. I had the same problem on XP but running media player 9, I removed the phone, intalled MP 11, plugged my L620 in and it picked it up correctly right away.

ronnyk

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I was always under the impression that Windows 7 or higher is required in order to connect a WP8 device. I didn't know this is possible in XP as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99