Reset problem?

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys hi, I recently hard reset my windows phone (2nd time I do this) and all did go as normal, then it asked me for my email address, and when it turned on, it didn't ask me for (There is a backup, do you want to restore it) like it did last time, now I have my contacts, my messages, but none of my apps, and the purchased history, anyone know why? Thanks in advance

Maaz Bin Izhar

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone

I've got a Lumia 620 which is suffering from a weird problem. Everything was working fine until I reset it to factory settings last week. After the reset, I re-added my Gmail account and the phone synced emails and contacts. To my surprise, all synced contacts on the phone carry only the names and display pictures while the email addresses are missing. Can anybody guide me on solving this issue please.

seabasstheSwordsman

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I also go to "Manage my backups" but it shows nothing

A few weeks ago, I did a hard reset on WP8.1 and noticed that none of my backups were there. I then use Nokia's software recovery software and it brought it back to the latest 8.0. When I logged in, it showed all the backups. I then updated it back to WP8.1 and hard reset again and did not see the backups that were there in 8.0. I instead saw the backups made in 8.1. I don't think the 8.0 backups transfer over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos