Other storage problem on L620

rkrish 13

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Its l 620, it has 1.8 gb as sys 2.6gb as apps 2.3gb as other, & problem is I can't clear other , do you guys have any idea for that

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Can't I make it without hard re set?
try this
Change year from 2014 to 2100, then go to storage check & clear temp file.
Go to phone storage then go to phone memory there also clear temp files. Then automatic date+time on, so that it will come again 2014.
Then soft reset, may be your problem solved.
Moreover have you remember any app download to start with WiFi then you cancel the download in between?

rkrish 13

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much Mr. Aniket,it's very grateful, can I ask you one more, when I checked storage check it shows
Apps 2.5gb
media&files 2.6gb
system 1.8gb
free 254mb
and the point is where is media &files?I didn't find it anywhere in my device which killing my2.6gb of storage, and I prefer 8.1 in user version coz I don't have much idea about developer version so can you plz explain me in simple way to remove that from storage, thank you for your kind support,
& one more thing in game hub i just have six gun which occupied 849mb & ae jewels2 as 229mb no more than that and apps I don't have too much so I just think its not good to uninstall and reinstall is the solution, just my opinion,thanksagain
raghu,

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Its l 620, it has 1.8 gb as sys 2.6gb as apps 2.3gb as other, & problem is I can't clear other , do you guys have any idea for that

best way is to wait for os update coming in two weeks...in wp8.1 the other storage problem is not there from my knowledge not 100% sure...so after update may be ur phone will be ok....l also have nearly 800mb taken by this other storage......

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much Mr. Aniket,it's very grateful, can I ask you one more, when I checked storage check it shows
Apps 2.5gb
media&files 2.6gb
system 1.8gb
free 254mb
and the point is where is media &files?I didn't find it anywhere in my device which killing my2.6gb of storage, and I prefer 8.1 in user version coz I don't have much idea about developer version so can you plz explain me in simple way to remove that from storage, thank you for your kind support,
& one more thing in game hub i just have six gun which occupied 849mb & ae jewels2 as 229mb no more than that and apps I don't have too much so I just think its not good to uninstall and reinstall is the solution, just my opinion,thanksagain
raghu,

Download Sysapp pusher and download lumia storage beta from there. After downloading the app check your storage there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs