nokia lumia 620 lock and unlock help

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi all,
i want to ask that if i lock my phone for any reason from find my phone....then can i unlock it any other time?is it possible?
thanks in advance.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It wouldn't make sense if you could lock a phone without being able to unlock it.

But anyways, from the website? I doubt it. On the phone? sure.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
It wouldn't make sense if you could lock a phone without being able to unlock it.

But anyways, from the website? I doubt it. On the phone? sure.
then dude if you doubt then why you reply?be sure.iam asking about lock and unlocking on the windowsphone.com website...the options ome after login...there it telling us phone location...and also the options is ring,lock and erase.

AwesomeLewis24

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
When you lock it from the website, you should be able to unlock it on the phone whenever you wish using a code specified on the website, or by simply clicking unlock on the website.

I'm not too sure about this, however. I thought I've done this before but I'm not too sure... I'm kinda thinking deja vu? -.-

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
When you lock it from the website, you should be able to unlock it on the phone whenever you wish using a code specified on the website, or by simply clicking unlock on the website.

I'm not too sure about this, however. I thought I've done this before but I'm not too sure... I'm kinda thinking deja vu? -.-
if i lock it on website.then if someone do hard reset.then will it be locked or it will be unlock?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99