Lumia cyan on DP 8.1.1

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Have tried soft reset...me too searched online.
Microsoft help page says just restart phone and try again.
Now almost 8-10 times I have tried. Nothing works.

Soft reset will not help, I had faced the same issue with extras+info few days back and hard reset was the actual solution.

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Well then I guess you need to take it to the service center. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
i guess if i hard reset my phone,it might resolve this issue but i don't want to loose my data..i know backup can be done but i want to see whether i am the only one who is facing this issue after the update.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
You see OS updates are like house renovations, while FW updates are like final touches on that renovation, FW updates are specific to each device and they're responsible to give you the best experience out of the OS, for example unlocking the phone looks decent on WP8.1.1 without Cyan, but with the Cyan FW that unlocking process becomes more natural because they improved it (They made it lit gradually instead of popping up suddenly)

vishwas_prabhu

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
My L620 is running 8.1.1 DP. Folder feature is good. But I'm facing some problems. Takes more time than normal to get charged. Internet Explorer closes or device freezes automatically while using YouTube(6/10 times). takes lot of time to detect my Wi-Fi connection. Sometimes need to restart the phone. I am using Ubuntu desktop. So Cant even downgrade with Nokia s/w update tool.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I dont have issues except battery draining. We will see in couple of days,i dont have time for hard reset now :)my phone is butter smooth for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo