Nokia lumia 620 keybord not texting correct. Will only type one word at a time, only have one language installed US. Everytime i text someone after i press the space bar my keybord gets stuck, wont let me type another letter or word. I have to back out of the keybord to type another letter or word. I found turning off auto correct and the swipe feature basiclly putting my options on basic keybord works. Hoping someone has a solution beacuse i like the auto correct, swipe and other features
    12-08-2014 12:41 AM
    Nokia lumia 620 keybord not texting correct. Will only type one word at a time, only have one language installed US. Everytime i text someone after i press the space bar my keybord gets stuck, wont let me type another letter or word. I have to back out of the keybord to type another letter or word. I found turning off auto correct and the swipe feature basiclly putting my options on basic keybord works. Hoping someone has a solution beacuse i like the auto correct, swipe and other features
    This also happens occasionally to my L1020, with the latest Preview for developers Update. The bug seems to occur whenever my apps are scheduled to update in the background (I've got eight weather apps pinned to my start screen, all of which update in the background).

Just to say that the bug is not isolated to the L620.
    12-08-2014 05:12 AM