denim for lumia 620

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I had to use the nokia recovery coz it was bricked...and as far as data loss is concerned there is a thing called backup, so the phone was restored as it was. I agree with you that there were no new features but it has become smooth and glitch free and I'm not reverting it back to PFD. :) PS: I have a lumia 730 too which also prefer not to keep on PFD coz original is way more smooth.

It became smoother cos basically what happened is a hard reset/factory restore which will always fix all the glitches or general performance issues. Other than that denim has identical firmware and software to pfd so it can't do anything new for a pfd user.

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
It became smoother cos basically what happened is a hard reset/factory restore which will always fix all the glitches or general performance issues. Other than that denim has identical firmware and software to pfd so it can't do anything new for a pfd user.

Bhai mere phone ki gand lag gayi thi ....kharaab ho gaya tha ...isliye recovery tool use kia thaa.. Mera bhi mann nahin tha karne ka ..par kar lia ..maaf karde ab mujhe!!

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Bhai mere phone ki gand lag gayi thi ....kharaab ho gaya tha ...isliye recovery tool use kia thaa.. Mera bhi mann nahin tha karne ka ..par kar lia ..maaf karde ab mujhe!!

Is that Hindi? I am sorry but I don't speak Hindi.... And I dont think u can use other languages than English in the forum.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Is that Hindi? I am sorry but I don't speak Hindi.... And I dont think u can use other languages than English in the forum.

Something along the lines of: My phone looks bad, it didn't work. I tried recovery tool. Initially I had doubts, but it's fine now

(somebody rate that please)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon