During installation of an Windows insider preview update on my Lumia 620 the phone is not responding, what do I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

During installation of an windows insider preview update in lumia 620 .the phone is not responding

I downloaded and press the option to install it . The phone shows thu usual logo (two gears rotating ) for 2 minuties then it shows this symbol :-( .and is going blank. i tried to restart the phone but the same thing is hammening again

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: During installation of an windows insider preview update in lumia 620 .the phone is not respon

I downloaded and press the option to install it . The phone shows thu usual logo (two gears rotating ) for 2 minuties then it shows this symbol :-( .and is going blank. i tried to restart the phone but the same thing is hammening again

connect with a computer and run Windows Phone Device Recovery tool to reset the phone back to windows phone 8.1

You'' have to download the device recovery tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-xm/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05