How is the L625 experience?

stui83

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just checked out the L625 in store, it is quite a cleverly simple yet attractive device. I've had a sgs3, now rocking a L620. It seems like if the sgs3 and L620 were morphed into one it would be a L625..

How is the overall experience as a phone? Value for money? Responsive? Pixels? Productivity? Etc?

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Just checked out the L625 in store, it is quite a cleverly simple yet attractive device. I've had a sgs3, now rocking a L620. It seems like if the sgs3 and L620 were morphed into one it would be a L625..

How is the overall experience as a phone? Value for money? Responsive? Pixels? Productivity? Etc?
hi
i just got mine a few days back i have been a long time android user and my experience with this phone is good the phone is snappy
good browser experience and the battery is +vly better than the many android phones i have used i right now have a Micromax canvas HD A116 and this battery is far better than the A116
i mean even when it was new i did not get this kind a battery life

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi haree, what's the normal battery life you get with lumia 625?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi haree, what's the normal battery life you get with lumia 625?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
hi
mine is just a few days old but right now with average use for calls and wifi i dont use data looks like im getting around 2 days

stui83

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Haree thanks, is the browser nicer because of large screen low res combination? Or is it ie10 being solid performer?

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Haree thanks, is the browser nicer because of large screen low res combination? Or is it ie10 being solid performer?
hi
i was and adroid use have used a few phones still do have one and a pad and based on the phone i have used id say this is very good. Good battery , nice browsing exp and good enough screen im happy with it its just that not too many apps on the win store but i dont use much so its ok for me ultimately u need to decide : I got bored of android read around on this phone liked it got a good deal and got it thats it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb