Vattipalli Nikhil

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,

I've purchased lumia 625 about 3 weeks ago. Ever since I've purchased there seems to be a glitch with the 3.5mm jack. I was pretty happy with its performance until one day I was able to listen to music/watch vidoes only through one earbud(left). Restarting the phone seems to solve the malfunction temporarily until it persists again. It happens every second day. I can't help it but to restart almost every day. It is really frustrating. I'm not really sure if it is a hardware or a software issue as restarting the phone is solving it temporarily.
Can anyone help me out analyzing what the glitch is?
Is anyone else facing the same problem with Lumia 625?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Vattipalli and welcome to WPCentral.

Have you tried quickly inserting and removing the headphones several times? Sometimes that will do the trick to make them work properly.

jatin wadhwa

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I had bought this phone 2 days ago and since day 1 I am facing this issue with the jack, left headphone is not at all working. It works fine after restart but its is frustating, as everytime I have to restart the phone to listen songs/radio. :X
Please let me know the solution if any, otherwise I will return this phone to the dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre