New update Today

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i read about some new update and i cheked and got the same did not see any big difference or anything new
im in india bangalore . so u can also chek for the same the update happened successfully for me
i dont think it is 8.1

Slvrback

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Got GDR3 on my 625 yesterday, absolutely awesome, custom SMS, email tones, per contact sms tones, + loads more, if ya not got it yet WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!! ��

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Got GDR3 on my 625 yesterday, absolutely awesome, custom SMS, email tones, per contact sms tones, + loads more, if ya not got it yet WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!! ��

Are you saying you can designate a custom EMAIL tone for a specific email contact that is different from another email contact?

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i got it but i dont see the option for custom SMS, email tones, per contact sms tones can some one kindly guide me on how to do the same

Slvrback

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
hi
i got it but i dont see the option for custom SMS, email tones, per contact sms tones can some one kindly guide me on how to do the same

The sms and email tones are set the ususal way only it sees and lets you use any ringtones you have made, the per contact sms tones show when you edit a contact, hope this helps 😎

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The sms and email tones are set the ususal way only it sees and lets you use any ringtones you have made, the per contact sms tones show when you edit a contact, hope this helps 😎
Yes, I am aware of SMS tones, my question was about custom EMAIL tones.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
The sms and email tones are set the ususal way only it sees and lets you use any ringtones you have made, the per contact sms tones show when you edit a contact, hope this helps ��
hi
i want a custom SMS tone for all my Sms is this posible i like the samsung whistle tone and i have and want it for my all my incoming SMS i dont see any option to do this

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
hi
i want a custom SMS tone for all my Sms is this posible i like the samsung whistle tone and i have and want it for my all my incoming SMS i dont see any option to do this

In Ringtones+Sounds, you can specify the tone to use for texting. If you don't specify something different for a contact, what you select here is what you will hear as the default sound.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire