hi
    yeterday afternoon at 25% battery i did a full charge and did very mimimum calls around 10 may be and very min wifi use
    i dont off my phone it is on 24/7 just for any emergency from my old parents staying in another state in india
    and suddenly in the morning the phone alarm did not go off and i cheked the phone did not turn on.I then put the phone on charge and it came on in a few minutes
    my phone is only around 4 months old can any one sugest what could be the problem. And in the near future will it be posible to change this battery if need as i see that it is a sealed battery

thanks in advance
    12-02-2013 08:42 PM
    One thing to try, is open IE > click on ... > tabs > and then the X of all your open apps. Don't know if this helps or not.
    haree likes this.
    12-02-2013 08:49 PM
    One thing to try, is open IE > click on ... > tabs > and then the X of all your open apps. Don't know if this helps or not.
    hi
    thanks again let me try as mentioned by you but my wifi was off so how is this gonna help and IE u mean the browser on the phone right i have not added any new browser just using what is available
    12-02-2013 10:02 PM
    hi
    thanks again let me try as mentioned by you but my wifi was off so how is this gonna help and IE u mean the browser on the phone right i have not added any new browser just using what is available
    Yes, the browser on your phone. Swipe over to the right and scroll down to Internet Explorer. If you have ever looked at any websites on your phone, you probably have some tabs open.

Once IE is open, touch on the three dots in the lower right corner. Then touch "tabs". You will get a collection of different webpages, called tabs that are open. Touch on the "X" on each tab and close them.

I can't guarantee this will help, but it is another option to try.
    haree likes this.
    12-03-2013 09:25 PM
    Yes, the browser on your phone. Swipe over to the right and scroll down to Internet Explorer. If you have ever looked at any websites on your phone, you probably have some tabs open.

Once IE is open, touch on the three dots in the lower right corner. Then touch "tabs". You will get a collection of different webpages, called tabs that are open. Touch on the "X" on each tab and close them.

I can't guarantee this will help, but it is another option to try.
    hi
    thanks again for the exp and yes i did that yesterday and the phone seems to be OK today had around 80% in the night and still around 79 now so may be it was a freak incident things look ok now hope it stays so

one question : like on the android phone do we have anything that can show the apps that are open and just swipe to close it
    12-03-2013 09:53 PM
    Yes, once you have GDR3 installed, you can hold the back button to pull up multitask view. From there you can click on the X on the different apps to close them.
    12-04-2013 08:40 PM
    Yes, once you have GDR3 installed, you can hold the back button to pull up multitask view. From there you can click on the X on the different apps to close them.
    hi
    i can see it as mentioned by you but i dont see any X on the app to close it .I did get some update a few weeks back how do i know what version im no
    12-05-2013 01:02 AM
    I also came across this problem, but the key of this type of cellphone is the portable charger, or you can try this, Kinkoo Infinite One.
    hi
    what is : Kinkoo Infinite One.
    12-05-2013 04:40 AM
    hi
    i can see it as mentioned by you but i dont see any X on the app to close it .I did get some update a few weeks back how do i know what version im no
    You won't have GDR3 yet, unless you signed up for a Developer account and another detail or two.

hi
    what is : Kinkoo Infinite One.
    I think that was a reply in the wrong thread.
    haree likes this.
    12-06-2013 12:36 AM