•Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
•Enhanced screen performance when the level is set to high brightness
•Performance and stability improvements

is the change log.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
yea this update came some time back i have the same version as shown in the link given by u it is only win 8 think i got it around a month back

kennyboy1

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you have double tap to wake with the update?
hello mate i have the 625 on con with o2. if you mean double tap on lumia black yes it take you to different phones and apps. but i dont like my home sreen black how can i change. plus what is the best browers to use i know it as ie installed but i cannot get that to make msn my homepage new to this phone from bbz10 to nokia windows 8.

o2 uk windows8 sw ( not sure yet still looking for it ).

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
hello mate i have the 625 on con with o2. if you mean double tap on lumia black yes it take you to different phones and apps. but i dont like my home sreen black how can i change. plus what is the best browers to use i know it as ie installed but i cannot get that to make msn my homepage new to this phone from bbz10 to nokia windows 8.

o2 uk windows8 sw ( not sure yet still looking for it ).
well , if you dont want to use ie 10 , then you can also download UC browser from store.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you have double tap to wake with the update?

Nope, there's no double tap to wake feature, and pretty sure with it. That's one of the two things I am waiting for in my 625. The other is the Glance feature, but sadly, both are not present, even with the Black update. They say it's an OS limitation.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Nope, there's no double tap to wake feature, and pretty sure with it. That's one of the two things I am waiting for in my 625. The other is the Glance feature, but sadly, both are not present, even with the Black update. They say it's an OS limitation.

No, wait, there is! I just checked it and found it in Touch! Yey!

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i was told that the glance feature would come to the 625 with the black update chek again and inform pls in india we still have not got this update

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
i am in india , and update is still waiting for approval . and i have understood that double tap to wake is coming in lumia 625 . But what about glance?

kennyboy1

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
on the 625 i have the black update o2 uk. the app here drive sat nav does that work through gps or 4g data. plus how do i set ie to msn uk or would it be best to download UC browser if i use uc do i uninstall ie. plus my email dont seem to come to the phone some do and dont.can i down load gmail notifier like on chrome or do have to have that on. that how i get my emails on pc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)