Lumia 625 update!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I am desperately waiting for tap2wakeup. This is minimize abuse of power button.

Send via Lumia 625 GDR3, Developers Unlocked.

vinchful

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
guys i saw that an update is available for L625 !!! I satrted the downloading then i continously got an error message code - 801882d2 . this code is not listed on the microsoft error codes page . i cant download the update what should i do !!! i have already freed up the space , restarted the phone etc. protocols !!!! plz help asap !!!! thnx in advance !!!
:unhappysweat:

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
guys i saw that an update is available for L625 !!! I satrted the downloading then i continously got an error message code - 801882d2 . this code is not listed on the microsoft error codes page . i cant download the update what should i do !!! i have already freed up the space , restarted the phone etc. protocols !!!! plz help asap !!!! thnx in advance !!!
:unhappysweat:

same problem was coming with me , it occurs 2 time , then 3rd time it starts downloading lol.
hi guys
may be everybody is trying and the server is over loaded try again after some time it should happen in fact when i downloaded the same it took a lot of time for the download

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Double tap to wake for 625

are u asking is it their Yes it is and u can also add folder on the home screen u need to download the app from the store u can also use ur own tone for notifications
Note : sorry double post MOD kindly delete this one

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It is downloading but one it gets to around 30% it shows that error !!! Tried several times
hi
some thing similar happened for me at 30% it stopped nothing happen then i turned the wifi off on my phone and turned it on again and the download resumed again try this hope it helps

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Changes i can look and feel,
Tap to wakeup,
Close recent apps easily,
Smoother performance,
Finally, other storage is 16mb. Perfect storage management.
I could install asphalt 8 and 2gb still free.
That's makes me happy and satisfied.

Thank you Nokia. You are best. Microsoft wont regret it ever.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans