Lumia 625 update!

HARi_WP

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys.. I wanna know whether we can make some changes in the configurations to improve the camera! As compared to iPhone or htc, lumia's photo clarity is not satisfying...allthough its famous for its camera! Too much noise in the pictures & it lacks in color! Plz help!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys.. I wanna know whether we can make some changes in the configurations to improve the camera! As compared to iPhone or htc, lumia's photo clarity is not satisfying...allthough its famous for its camera! Too much noise in the pictures & it lacks in color! Plz help!

If you are talking here about Lumia 625 camera. It is a basic point and shoot camera , not a pure view camera. If you need a good camera or compare it with Lumia 920/925/1020/1520/(non pure view but has a great camera -720). These are the best camera phones available from nokia. Use nokia camera beta to manually adjust white balance , ISO ,focus and shutter speed. It's a great handy software. Earlier it was available to pure view devices but later nokia made it available to all Lumia devices running amber/black firmware.also try nokia creative studio to increase decrease sharpness and other handy tweaks.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

HARi_WP

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Nokia camera full version is also available! But for a 5MP cam its really very bad! And if u disable flash..it still gives a blink before clicking the pic!

Anyways thanks!👍

Tathagata Banerjee

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Why there is no glance screen forL625?! Will we ever get it in future??
No chance mate. It is a hardware restriction of our "Low-end" L625. Actually feature available for devices with Pure Black/AMOLED displays only. We need to be contended with the 'Tap-to-Wake' only for now I guess.

HARi_WP

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
hey y my lumia 625 didnt showing black update....just showing amber update and shows up to date

Did u purchase ur phone outside India?
U can update to black by installing "Nokia Software Updater for retail" which can b found in Nokia's website! You can just install it in ur PC/Laptop, then plug in ur phone & update. It will not void ur warranty & may correct ur regional update problems.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It should get updated once the actual WP 8.1 is released. For now, you can install Developers preview(April 14th launch) incase you cant wait for the final version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon