I'm having an issue connecting to Nokia Suite with the 625. I get a USB non sharing warning. Anyone else having issues with the Suite software?
    02-17-2014 10:36 AM
    You can't use Nokia Suite with WP.

You can either just use the phone connected to the computer via USB to access the file folders directly or you can download the desktop app.

Get the sync apps | Windows Phone (United Kingdom)
    02-17-2014 10:52 AM
    You can't use Nokia Suite with WP.

You can either just use the phone connected to the computer via USB to access the file folders directly or you can download the desktop app.

Get the sync apps | Windows Phone (United Kingdom)
    I have Nokia Suite installed on my PC so that I can connect my Nokia Lumia 625. Isn't that what the software is for? "This phone is not in PC Suite USB mode."
    02-17-2014 11:08 AM
    I have Nokia Suite installed on my PC so that I can connect my Nokia Lumia 625. Isn't that what the software is for? "This phone is not in PC Suite USB mode."
    No PC Suite is not for Lumia phones. The information I gave you above is what you need.
    NFLPLAYBOOK likes this.
    02-17-2014 11:32 AM
    Get the Official Windows Phone App for Desktop by Clicking Here. This is the only way to connect to your Lumia till date. It will still not sync contacts to Outlook though like PC-Suite (if you are doing it) but will sync photos, videos and music on iTunes.
    David Crawford4 likes this.
    02-20-2014 07:18 AM
    Before buying 625 and 520 I read the informations provided by phone dealers and I neglected to read forums. This phones are the worst Nokia I ever had in the last 15 years due to the OS. Due to the long period of using Nokia, a lot of peoples, including me, thought that this new one will also use Nokia Suite in order to synchronise agenda, photos and data. Big mistake, this phone is designed to keep you always connected to internet and spend a lot of money this way instead of working independent, using internal downloaded software. Even if you want to read the manual, the phone get it from internet, not from the installed software, as on previous models.
    Take my advice: if you want a phone which connect to your PC and synchronise by himself your data, sell Lumia 625-520 and buy an older model with Symbian Belle or take a chance with Sony, LG, HTC or Samsung.
    03-16-2014 02:16 PM
    Good solution, installed ap and everything worked.

Thanks
    07-16-2014 03:56 PM