Facing strange problem with Password lock in my Lumia 625. Some times Sliding up of lock screen is not happening fully, instead it is happening little. Some other times after lock screen is slided up also if i try to enter the password with the first numeric key, multiple numeric keys are getting pressed automatically. Hence device is considering as wrong password and incrementally showing the message as Please Try after so and so time by not unlocking the device. I have restarted the device even then problem is not solved. I dont know if this problem is coming for any other devices or i may be the first person to have this issue. Looking forward for help. Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you.
    03-07-2014 12:58 AM
    Facing strange problem with Password lock in my Lumia 625. Some times Sliding up of lock screen is not happening fully, instead it is happening little. Some other times after lock screen is slided up also if i try to enter the password with the first numeric key, multiple numeric keys are getting pressed automatically. Hence device is considering as wrong password and incrementally showing the message as Please Try after so and so time by not unlocking the device. I have restarted the device even then problem is not solved. I dont know if this problem is coming for any other devices or i may be the first person to have this issue. Looking forward for help. Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you.
    I found that this is not the problem with Password Lock, but it is some thing else. Problems i am facing are listed below:

1. When i click "on screen back button" then bing search screen is coming instead of going to the previous menu/page.
    2. When i type alphabets or numbers in any messenger or even in a normal Text message case, multiple alphabets randomly being triggered like if i press on alphabet "a" then it is being typed as "ahgdfd" randomly.
    03-19-2014 07:47 AM