any 625 user updated to 8.1?

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
im tired of seeing negative reviews about 8.1 update .
if any 625 user has updated , so suggest me to update or not ..
Yeah. Go right ahead.
Negatives are music app is a downgrade(wait for it to sync/use Nokia Music/MixRadio) It's gonna be update soon though along with Facebook, Twitter and Skype.
The people and pictures hub are changed by design, YMMV on this one. Some like it, some hate it.
Can't think of anything else personally. The small tiles (show more tiles option) make the display look really good imo, along with a good wallpaper.

Fizoto

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm loving it 100 percent. Well, ok, 95 percent. It seems to be sucking my battery dry at an alarming rate. Though, maybe that's the result of bugging Cortana too much.

sachamo

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
not able to install the update. tried to factory reset but stuck at spinning cogs.. trying to flash with nokia care suite but it is not being detected..

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Don't go by negative reviews...i am using Lumia 625...updated it the previous day....performance...is the same....with tons of new improvements...so update it....you wont regret it....😊

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
thanks for suggestions, i updated
and its awesome!
only two things i didn't liked are turning off wifi is a shortcut to wifi settings (not directly turning off by action center) and music hub is now almost dead(no live tile).

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
and its awesome!
only two things i didn't liked are turning off wifi is a shortcut to wifi settings (not directly turning off by action center) and music hub is now almost dead(no live tile).
As opposed to having no WiFi shortcut at all...it certainly is better

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
and its awesome!

Nothing can be done of wifi as of now...but one thing you can still keep hope on is the music hub
.....its dead as of now...because its d preview part.....let Microsoft release d official update and then music hub will be fully functional as you can sync with music apps such as Nokia music Pandora etc....

Fizoto

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Don't go by negative reviews...i am using Lumia 625...updated it the previous day....performance...is the same....with tons of new improvements...so update it....you wont regret it....��

Actually, being also a 625 user, I thought it feels a bit more zippier. Until sometimes when it slows to a crawl for a few minutes. But I knew what I was getting when I got a 512mb device.

abdul ghafar

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I already update wp8.1...
At the 1st time my Lumia 625 so hot..never hot b4 this..
But after 2 3 hours it calm cool as normal..
It work perfect charm..
But xbox 🎮 game cant load game..huhuhu..

flevente

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I updated my 625 to 8.1.The new IE11 keeps crashing, youtube behaves oddly.(sometimes no video just sound, mostly when a short clip is being played)
Some strange line appeared above my "navigation bar buttons" see image:imgur: the simple image sharer
Everything else seems fine for me.

deensokmo

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Upgrade my Lumia 625 to wp 8.1 yesterday, sometime the screen does not sleep while making voice calls, causing my ears hit the end call button..

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I already update wp8.1...
At the 1st time my Lumia 625 so hot..never hot b4 this..
But after 2 3 hours it calm cool as normal..
It work perfect charm..
But xbox 🎮 game cant load game..huhuhu..
the Xbox games App did have issues, check the latest version, the bug was fixed. You might consider updating the Xbox games app from the store

Rajith AR

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hai,

I was trying to update my 625 but showing your phone uptodate. But its 8 only. WHat i want to do for update to 8.1. please help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb