i can't see Pdf file that i sent via bluetooth

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
i can't see Pdf file that i sent via bluetooth .i sent 3 pdf files to my phone via bluetooth .each of them ask "TAP TO VIEW" but i neglect the massage and continue file receiving.at the end only two file ask "tap to view". where i can see my pdf file in my phone

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
download any pdf app (adobe reader or any other 3rd part app from windows phone store ) , they will automatically find the pdf file on your phone.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.but i'm using Adobe reader App.only i can see files that i taped for "tap to view"massage .i think this is why we want a file manger

When you transfer a file bia Bluetooth, WP will ask you, which program it must use to open the file.
After you select the app, the file will be in the recent files list for further usage.
Attached screenshot.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140423_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140423_0001.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 3

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
thanks,but if i didn't tap what will happen to that file

Following is what I did:
1. Download pocket file manager
2. Transfer file via Bluetooth
3. You will be prompted to select app to open the file. Select "Pocket file manager" from the list.
4. File will be saved to a folder in pocket file manager
5. You can open the file at anytime you want.

Below are the screenshots. Filenane LDEYMH[2].pdf.
a7apysah.png

duhu2u5e.png

Posted from Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

arron lee1

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Viduranga Rathnayake.
Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? How about creating a 3rd party
pdf reader to help you view PDF files you sent via bluetooth? I am not so sure that whether it is the best way to solve your problem, but you can google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. And I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have sent 2 PDF files from my phone to Lumia 820(Windows 8.1 Dev version) over Bluetooth.
I'm able to see the both files through Adobe reader. but i'm not able to see where the file is actually located in SD card/phone folder.i tried with files app and connected to to the system. but i didn't find.
please help.

Thanks!!

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I searched through files app buti can't find my PDF file. When I open Adobe app the PDF file is int it.I mean I can see it but not able to determine its location. Please help!

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Following is what I did:
1. Download pocket file manager
2. Transfer file via Bluetooth
3. You will be prompted to select app to open the file. Select "Pocket file manager" from the list.
4. File will be saved to a folder in pocket file manager
5. You can open the file at anytime you want.

Below are the screenshots. Filenane LDEYMH[2].pdf.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/a7apysah.png

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/duhu2u5e.png

Posted from Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

What if, you missed the toast notification, you can't recover the file, and you can't send the file to another device, since you can't find it? What are we supposed to do then?

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
What if, you missed the toast notification, you can't recover the file, and you can't send the file to another device, since you can't find it? What are we supposed to do then?

Nobody has the answer here about this problem. Sometimes I feel OS developers are just sleeping there at Microsoft. Why can't I simply find a PDF file or share it with others?

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
You can't access the files as they gets lost in the phone. If you didn't select "Tap to view", you can't get them anywhere else. So, always open the file after receiving and don't send more than one pdf at a time.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
You can't access the files as they gets lost in the phone. If you didn't select "Tap to view", you can't get them anywhere else. So, always open the file after receiving and don't send more than one pdf at a time.
Why this? Don't you think this drawback in OS is making things complicated?

yash mehta3

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
we have to go through so much trouble just to find location of a file on the device....can we get a better default file explorer for windows?
also setting a new ringtone is a pain on windows phone:unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa