text messages

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
How do I see when I have a new text message? I can see a list of threads but I have to search a long list to find out if I have a new message. Not efficient in any way. Really poor design that is years behind my android phone.

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
They don't. A new message is added to the thread. That thread could be miles down the list of threads. There is no way to reorganise the threads or to switch from the threads to a most recent type of view.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Not only will they be at the top. They will also be highlighted beneath the contacts name... Also you can tell if you have a new message with the number on the message live tile. Don't see why you have to search through messages to find a new message. Unless you are not opening some of your new text messages which would explain why some would be buried farther down..

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
They don't. A new message is added to the thread. That thread could be miles down the list of threads. There is no way to reorganise the threads or to switch from the threads to a most recent type of view.
They absolutely do. Threads are organised by most recent. At the top and highlighted by accent colour.

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't recognise the description by the previous person. This is not what I get. My messages are grouped by threads. Can nobody understand the problem.
Maybe it's the network that's rubbish. Mine is ee.

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I have just tested the bloody thing several times. The most recent messages are in a thread that is several pages below a thread from yesterday.
So my phone works differently to yours

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have just tested the bloody thing several times. The most recent messages are in a thread that is several pages below a thread from yesterday.
So my phone works differently to yours

Are the dates listed to the right of your threads? What is the date listed to the right of this thread? What is the date listed to the very top thread?

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Regarding the developer preview. Should I not be able to expect it to work on the current software, not some untried developer package?

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I can't be bothered if you are just going to blindly spout some company bollocks. I am 45 yrs old , i have no interest in trolling, i have no f****ng idea how to go about putting a screenshot on here. I just want this piece of s##t to work in a half sensible fashion

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Well this is different. This is a forum on a webpage. It works differently to the texts.

I meant the thread you are talking about with your text messages. Not this thread on the forum. The thread for your messages. What is the date of the thread for your messages that you're having trouble with? And what is the date of the top thread in your messages.

jez s

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Top thread dated 11/05. Latest message is added to a thread dated 28/04. That thread stays where is is. Even with a new addition to it it is way down the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)