My phone is about to melt when i charge! Help!

Arda Ozkal

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
This has been happening for 2 days. Have been charging it on nighttime and when I wake up, I can't hold it in my hand. It's very hot. And It doesn't charge too. I've tried 2 nokia chargers but ... HELP!

Arda Ozkal

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
oh dude. Today when I woke up, It was burning. Checked hot places, here is a example pic, bGZI197.jpg , red places are hot places. Also 625's battery (how can I say it), you can't take it off, battery contacts can't be loosen. About damaged, maybe, but this is not happening all the time. Wait, It can be damaged, It only charges up to %33 and after a few hours of F U L L use It gets to %21 and stays there, for more hours, also I dropped my phone accidently and... the glass of the screen is dead ;) touch is still working. maybe the battery is damaged too?
whatever, this was a gift from nokia (kinda, nokia sends phones to these guys to send them to their businness partner, they sent me this) and now I send them the details, they are going to send me a 1320 and take back my 625, I just have to try keeping this phone alive for a few days (i hope)...

ps. I'm not that pictures content owner, click the link below to see the original one.
http://mobilenews.omio.com/wp-content/uploads/Omio-Nokia-Lumia-625-unboxing-and-hands-on-pictures-7.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077