I am using the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers program, and i was just casually using my phone, looking through my flickr central app, then a sudden automatic reboot commenced, and this message appeared on screen: Error: Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shut down.
    I have tried soft resetting the phone, but that hasn't worked, i tried hard resetting the phone and that hasn't worked either.
    I am aware of the bugs and issues that occur in the Preview.

I also tried the Nokia Software Recovery Tool, but that hasn't worked either. I followed the onscreen instructions, connected my phone, downloaded the software package, but it said that my phone was not supported. I have also tried to Nokia Suite software, but i don't know how i can connect my phone to it.

Can someone please help me?
    06-08-2014 05:45 AM
    I can't help as I've never seen an app kill a phone like this before. I will say, however, thanks loads for warning us about the Flickr Central app. I shall avoid it. This warning really ought to make it to the WPC front page incase others download this killer app without realising and end up with a bricked phone.
    06-08-2014 05:59 AM
    I don't think the problem is with the flickr central app because i did some research into this problem, and found out that a user got the same message from looking at his email, and using the internet explorer app for WPCentral. He was running Windows Phone 8.1 as well.
    06-08-2014 06:05 AM
    Even im experiencing the same... Does this rectified now??? So we gonna lost all the data also :(
    Really this is annoying
    10-12-2015 12:35 AM
    Even im experiencing the same... Does this rectified now??? So we gonna lost all the data also :(
    Really this is annoying
    Whaaatt, I have a same problem too! :o
    It suddendly began today!! I'll try windows recovery tool. Let's see if it helps..
    10-12-2015 08:17 AM