My Lumia 625 got Cyan Update

giannisZes

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Man, can you give me your product code so I can download the firmware? I am a developer and I have been searching that product code like the whole day! Thanks!

sakeismore

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
okk, im also using 625 .
well if you have cyan now tell us if you have found experience fixes or anything new.
Not thing much more than dev preview 8.1. Just a little difference such as an arrow over the Wi-Fi and cellular icon that showing that kind of data is active.

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Post your product code..It will be seen under RM-941 label remove the back case....post it here....I hope it will be 059T4X4 for Taiwan or 059T397 for Thailand....

tw1st3d83

May 26, 2014
Visit site
how to know if i got cyan update?

when i connect my 625 with Nokia Software Recovery tool it show's me that i have update but firmware revision number is same as on developer preview that i have already installed on my phone...

im from Serbia :)

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
how to know if i got cyan update?

when i connect my 625 with Nokia Software Recovery tool it show's me that i have update but firmware revision number is same as on developer preview that i have already installed on my phone...

im from Serbia :)
Just go to setting and check extra +info

tw1st3d83

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Just go to setting and check extra +info

in extras+info says "lumia black" but i did not install update from nokia software recovery tool because it is same firmware rev. no. like 8.1 developer preview wich i already have on my phone... i want to know if this same firmware numbers on nokia tool and on phone means that nokia tool will install official lumia cyan update on my phone...?

sorry for my bad english :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo