Lumia 625 recovery tool problems

Alen Blazunaj

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I try to downgrade my lumia 625 (i have windows 8.1 preview for developers and lumia cyan) but i got problem, it show me that software package not available for my phone.
Type: RM-941.
Help please.

NeceN

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I try to downgrade my lumia 625 (i have windows 8.1 preview for developers and lumia cyan) but i got problem, it show me that software package not available for my phone.
Type: RM-941.
Help please.

I m confused, how can you have Preview for developers version AND Cyan update? I think that you can only have one o/s version.
If you have preview for developers 8.1 you can't downgrade to 8.0.! before downloading the dp update you were informed that could not roll back. read this: All you need to know about the Windows Phone 8.1 'Preview for Developers' | Windows Phone Central

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I m confused, how can you have Preview for developers version AND Cyan update? I think that you can only have one o/s version.
If you have preview for developers 8.1 you can't downgrade to 8.0.! before downloading the dp update you were informed that could not roll back. read this: All you need to know about the Windows Phone 8.1 'Preview for Developers' | Windows Phone Central

Well that's completely wrong for a start on so many levels. YOU CAN ROLL BACK TO 8.0 by using the Nokia recovery tool (like I did) and you can get cyan on 8.1DP.

bigbju

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem!
my phone lumiya 625 but I can not even downgrade the firmware through the program Nokia recovery tool .

What should I do ?

Help pls.

NeceN

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Well that's completely wrong for a start on so many levels. YOU CAN ROLL BACK TO 8.0 by using the Nokia recovery tool (like I did) and you can get cyan on 8.1DP.
ok assuming u r right since I haven't test it on WP 8.1 dp, the article though is clear enough saying not rolling back... Do not blame me, blame wpcentral for the article... But their problem is still there... Any other suggestions?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Its the way you roll back. A lot of people don't realise its a two stage set up. As soon as you first download it on the pc\laptop DONT plug the phone in. Then it will download some more software. It will then tell you to connect your phone and it will do another update and that's where you need to plug the phone in

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I was in DP 8.1. UPDATE 1(cyan firmware)., i had some problem of app lagging and poor battery 🔋., So i decided i roll back to black by Nokia recovery tool., Currently am living in Thailand and have official firmware cyan for 625. when i connect my phone 📞 to the PC 💻 via NRT it shows that latest cyan firmware is available to download.,
I tried some time to see is there the black firmware is available., but i couldn't and i downloaded cyan and flashed my L625with the cyan and the no is 3058.50000.1424.0001.,
After I checked for updates, it shows your phone 📞 is up to date.,I haven't go back to PD. I want it to be in official firmware.,

zapppa83

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I was in DP 8.1. UPDATE 1(cyan firmware)., i had some problem of app lagging and poor battery ��., So i decided i roll back to black by Nokia recovery tool., Currently am living in Thailand and have official firmware cyan for 625. when i connect my phone �� to the PC �� via NRT it shows that latest cyan firmware is available to download.,
I tried some time to see is there the black firmware is available., but i couldn't and i downloaded cyan and flashed my L625with the cyan and the no is 3058.50000.1424.0001.,
After I checked for updates, it shows your phone �� is up to date.,I haven't go back to PD. I want it to be in official firmware.,

i did the same (italy)

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Now for a clarification I enabled preview for developers., after enable the PD I checked the availability of GDR 1 update., but it showing couldn't check for update with the error code(801881e1).,

Then I disabled the PD and checked again, it shows ur phone 📱 is up to date.,

Am bit confused 😖 .,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise