01-16-2017 09:22 PM
32 12
tools
    Hi.

My Nokia Lumia 625's battery drained the other day during afternoon. I put it on charge at night but the phone didn't turn on. The phone vibrates, the nokia logo appears and then it disappears (as if the phone has shut down) and the whole process repeats. I didn't even get to the point where the empty battery sign appears. When I remove the charged and try to turn on the phone, the phone doesn't turn on as if its battery is zero.

What seems to be the issue?
    09-24-2014 04:51 AM
    I have a NOKia Lumia 625, I had charged it overnight last night and it 100% battery this morning, when I got to the office about 2 hours later, it just switched off on its on and the phone was not responding as if either the battery is dead or the phone itself is no longer working

After checking here on the forum.

I just held the lock screen button, volume up, volume down, and camera button simultaneously for about 10secs and the Phone restarted
    try holding the volume down button, the power button and camera button at the same time, thats what i did , it did go to home screen for a while before shutting down again. let me know if you find a solution thanks :) dont think i will be getting another windows phone if im honest :P
    Twisted14 and Datta Vinukonda like this.
    11-08-2014 05:38 AM
    try holding the volume down button, the power button and camera button at the same time, thats what i did , it did go to home screen for a while before shutting down again. let me know if you find a solution thanks :) dont think i will be getting another windows phone if im honest :P
    and why so?
    ps- own a l625 too
    11-08-2014 06:32 AM
    Try a hard reset... Usually if the battery gets drained to 0% it causes the chip in the battery to sleep. You already applied the solution to that by leaving it plugged in to the charger overnight (it was the FACTORY charger yes? If no, try the factory charger for several hour and see if she boots up on her own)...

Hard Reset is your only other option at this point. Nokia Lumia 625 hard reset
    11-08-2014 07:36 AM
    Hi not sure if this help but i have had the same problem when i broke my charger and used another charger from a different model nokia it would vibrate then turn off. I then found my usb cable that came with the phone and it worked fine so i think its something to do with the cable
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-02-2014 03:02 PM
    Hi not sure if this help but i have had the same problem when i broke my charger and used another charger from a different model nokia it would vibrate then turn off. I then found my usb cable that came with the phone and it worked fine so i think its something to do with the cable
    Yep, different pins get wired in different orders by OEMs. That's why Factory Charger is always recommended for troubleshooting.

Nice Tip and welcome to Windows Central.
    12-02-2014 07:20 PM
    Hi.

My Nokia Lumia 625's battery drained the other day during afternoon. I put it on charge at night but the phone didn't turn on. The phone vibrates, the nokia logo appears and then it disappears (as if the phone has shut down) and the whole process repeats. I didn't even get to the point where the empty battery sign appears. When I remove the charged and try to turn on the phone, the phone doesn't turn on as if its battery is zero.

What seems to be the issue?
    01-24-2015 01:45 AM
    mine went off for no apparent reason and i couldn't get it to come back on, i tried holding down all the power/volume/camera buttons and it actually worked!! :O
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-27-2015 12:13 PM
    Hi i have nokia625 but i cant on my phone
    01-31-2015 03:40 AM
    Hi i have nokia625 but i cant on my phone
    What do you mean.
    You forgot your password?
    Last edited by Harrie-S; 03-13-2015 at 12:00 PM.
    01-31-2015 03:52 AM
    I got a Nokia Lumia literally yesterday, and when I plugged it in to the charger it came up with the empty battery icon, I left it plugged in (with the charger that came with the phone when I bought it) all night and nothing changed. When I hold down the volume, power, and camera buttons it just vibrates, has the Nokia logo, and then shows the empty battery icon again. What's the deal?
    03-06-2015 03:14 PM
    I got a Nokia Lumia literally yesterday, and when I plugged it in to the charger it came up with the empty battery icon, I left it plugged in (with the charger that came with the phone when I bought it) all night and nothing changed. When I hold down the volume, power, and camera buttons it just vibrates, has the Nokia logo, and then shows the empty battery icon again. What's the deal?
    I'd return it as defective. You already tried the correct solution for a battery at 0%.
    03-07-2015 01:12 PM
    i too had a problem with this, your solution actually worked out.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-13-2015 11:34 AM
    i followed the procedure of holding down the camera, volume and on/off bottom same time and it worked. thanks be to god...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-24-2015 03:42 PM
    Thanks much...
    03-24-2015 03:43 PM
    I followed the same sequence but it just vibrates and nothing comes up on screen. I was just checking my mails and all of a sudden it hung and turned off on its own, after which I tried whatever steps given, it just vibrates and nothing comes up on the screen. Please help ASAP, I don't want to lose my important data which is official.
    04-07-2015 01:31 PM
    You'll have to download the windows phone recovery tool that's the only way I got mine to work.
    06-04-2015 03:01 AM
    ^^ but what if it is not getting on? we can use NSU only if the phone could connect to the computer.. any other suggestion??
    06-21-2015 04:48 PM
    Use Nokia software recovery tool
    For description follow the link below

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=9BWgk-a7
    06-22-2015 03:01 AM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU HELPED ME FIX MY PHONE! YOUR AN ANGEL!
    mary beth hale likes this.
    07-28-2015 05:01 PM
    You're*
    07-28-2015 05:18 PM
    That's great Pauline! I love it when someone finds a solution. Makes me so happy for them!
    07-28-2015 05:21 PM
    I have a NOKia Lumia 625, I had charged it overnight last night and it 100% battery this morning, when I got to the office about 2 hours later, it just switched off on its on and the phone was not responding as if either the battery is dead or the phone itself is no longer working

I just held the lock screen button, volume up, volume down, and camera button simultaneously for about 10secs and the Phone restarted
    07-30-2015 05:58 AM

So it's working ok now?
    07-30-2015 06:56 AM
    Thanks tried holding down all buttons and the third time I did it -it sprang back into life! Worth trying!
    08-05-2015 06:32 AM
32 12