Denim update for Lumia 625

lumia625user

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey..when will be the denim upadte available for Lumia 625 in India??plse tell asap.i am losing my patience.i am waiting for this since Nov-Dec 2014.and nw I seriously deserve to know about it. If any one knows anything..please please please take little effort to write about it. I now,literally beg u! Please!!please!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you arent enrolled in the Preview for Developers, now might be a nice time to at least get onboard for WP 8.1 Update. (turn it off after if you want)

I'm willing to bet Lumia Denim doesnt bring anything for you and that the 8.1 Update is what you actually want. (since it works fine with the current Cyan firmware anyway)

lumia625user

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
If you arent enrolled in the Preview for Developers, now might be a nice time to at least get onboard for WP 8.1 Update. (turn it off after if you want)

I'm willing to bet Lumia Denim doesnt bring anything for you and that the 8.1 Update is what you actually want. (since it works fine with the current Cyan firmware anyway)
when will it be available for l625??

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
my phone is lumia 625 when i am updating my phone to denim update it is showing update button when i pressed it it is switching off and getting spinning gears from here it is stucking i mean that the bar is not filling with white colour...... please help me to solve this. it is urgent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon