My nokia just dont want to start i try to charge and volume down up power buton camera buton i try everything and nothing.Pls someone to help me i cant do hard reset because my nokia is dead.
    03-07-2015 02:32 PM
    My nokia just dont want to start i try to charge and volume down up power buton camera buton i try everything and nothing.Pls someone to help me i cant do hard reset because my nokia is dead.
    Does your phone respond to charging, especially after a prolonged period of time leaving it plugged in? If not, then you may want to try to connect it to your PC and try to detect it with the Lumia Software Recovery Tool. If that also doesn't work, you may need to bring it to an accredited service center to have it diagnosed/repaired.
    Does your phone respond to charging, especially after a prolonged period of time leaving it plugged in? If not, then you may want to try to connect it to your PC and try to detect it with the Lumia Software Recovery Tool. If that also doesn't work, you may need to bring it to an accredited service center to have it diagnosed/repaired.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-07-2015 02:59 PM
    First remove your phone's back case and see if you have loosely attached battery. It usually happens with 520 & 525 models after few months of use. While tightly holding your battery and simultaneously attaching to connection pins press power button. If it doesn't work for you connect your phone to a PC via USB cable and look for any traces that it has power (like beeps and alert sound of connection).
    If nothing works take your device to your nearest Nokia Care and ask for service. Good luck if you have warranty.
    03-07-2015 03:02 PM
    First remove your phone's back case and see if you have loosely attached battery. It usually happens with 520 & 525 models after few months of use. While tightly holding your battery and simultaneously attaching to connection pins press power button. If it doesn't work for you connect your phone to a PC via USB cable and look for any traces that it has power (like beeps and alert sound of connection).
    If nothing works take your device to your nearest Nokia Care and ask for service. Good luck if you have warranty.
    I think you were referring to the L635.
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    03-07-2015 03:10 PM