I'm not getting any software updates anymore on Lumia 625 ?

marionaoum73

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
About 9 months ago, my Lumia 625 got bricked, so I took it to the Nokia Repair Centre and they flashed a new ROM to it (GB CV).

Since then, I haven't got any software updates, even from the Developer Preview updates (I am a registered user).

Few months ago, I also registered to the Windows Insider programme, and still no software updates.

And I haven't got the update for Lumia Denim too.

So any help?

OSv 8.10.14219.341

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey!

About 9 months ago, my Lumia 625 got bricked, so I took it to the Nokia Repair Centre and they flashed a new ROM to it (GB CV).

Since then, I haven't got any software updates, even from the Developer Preview updates (I am a registered user).

Few months ago, I also registered to the Windows Insider programme, and still no software updates.

And I haven't got the update for Lumia Denim too.

So any help?

OSv 8.10.14219.341

Now that your phone is unbricked you could try running the Lumia recovery tool yourself and flash the latest windows phone OS on your phone.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Actually I am on the same build and haven't received an update since on my 620. But no real feature update for DP was released since then which is why I didn't check for updates until recently. But why u are not getting W10 TP is beyond my knowledge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven