my lumia 625 does not turn on. two days ago when my phone went low battery i charged it. and its on while im charging. then after a while i went to check if its fully charged already and but i saw its turned off. i dont know what else to do. i already did the vol.down+power+cam buttons and vol.up&down+power+cam and vol.down+power button but nothing works. it doesnt even respond. and i tried charging it again but nothing happens. its dead for two days already and it causing me so much. i badly need a solution please.
    06-02-2015 10:48 AM
    How were you able to determine that it was "fully charged" given that it was "turned off" when you saw it after charging?

You could try connecting your phone to a PC and see if something develops from there. You should be able to either boot your phone up normally or re-install the OS through the PC if needed.

But since you mentioned that it isn't responding at all, chances are that you need to take your phone to a service center to be diagnosed and potentially repaired. Check the warranty status of your phone (usually 12 months from date of purchase).
    06-02-2015 11:02 AM
    You could try the lumia software recovery tool for Windows. But im afraid you might have a new door stopper.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    06-02-2015 11:02 AM