Why isn't my Lumia 625 supporting links of the Nokia Care Suite?

AKhaider1234

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
lumia 625 is not in supported links of nokia care suite

last night i got a black screen appear on my lumia with written on it"unable to find bootable option press any key to shut down" i were suggested to recover my software on nokia care suite so i have downloaded it but it is not in the supported list of devices

SynthDude

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: lumia 625 is not in supported links of nokia care suite

Did u try with Windows Device Recovery tool? If its bricked and it doesn't recognize phone (not showing its picture) just click on that button that says *My device was not detected* it will than find and install fresh firmware and os

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nokia Care Suite is being deprecated... Nokia no longer maintains it as they no longer have Phone holdings from those days...

Check this thread for recovery information: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...-recovery-tool-expanded-covers-more-oems.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

AKhaider1234

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site

i have try downloading windows recovery tool but its not detecting my phone and on my mbl it stuck on nokia logo when i close windows recovery tool its appears again unable to find bootable option press any key to shut down please help me:unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

AKhaider1234

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
is flashing work

my nokia lumia 625 is getting message that unable to find bootable option press any key to reboot is flashing obile from mobile care shop will work

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: is flashing work

"unable to find bootable option" means the phones bios is corrupt or the motherboard has failed to provide the OS boot layer.
The phones mainboard will need replacing or it may be cheaper to replace the phone.

Reflashing most likely will not fix this.

AKhaider1234

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: is flashing work

there is no other way to fix it
i have downloaded nokia care suite but it didnt support lumia 625 then i download windows phone recovery tool but it didnt detect my phone and when i connect my to recovery tool it stuck on its nokia logo and when i disconnect it the phone switch off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa