I have nokia lumia 625. Its frezze sometimes but after 1-2 hour its comebacks. But one day i was looking apps in windows store and its just shut down. I was trying to turn it on but nothing. Im tried all metods I could find and they dont work. Its Nothing appears on the screen, he dont even vibrate when i pressing buttons. Can someone help my please. thanks
    07-09-2016 08:18 AM
    I have nokia lumia 625. Its frezze sometimes but after 1-2 hour its comebacks. But one day i was looking apps in windows store and its just shut down. I was trying to turn it on but nothing. Im tried all metods I could find and they dont work. Its Nothing appears on the screen, he dont even vibrate when i pressing buttons. Can someone help my please. thanks
    does the soft reset combination do anything? Pressing the volume down and power buttons together until it vibrates - do this for 15 seconds at least
    Try removing the battery and then putting it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-09-2016 08:31 AM
    the batery is integrated I tried to do that but nothing hapened
    07-09-2016 10:03 AM
    the batery is integrated I tried to do that but nothing hapened
    thank you for joining the site

You'll have to show it to a technician then, especially a Nokia care centre technician if you can find one nearby
    07-09-2016 11:12 AM