Lumia 630 Cortana problem

lynch7

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, today I got myself the 630 and everything seems nice except for one thing. Cortana is not listed in my apps menu and when I searched cortana settings I got onto them and I can't turn her on, because it says "Cortana isn't available in your region". So wtf, is cortana region specific and can someone tell me how to fix it?

Safeer Ahmed2

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
hi i also recently bought a nokia lumia 630 dual sim but it has no cortana and i didnt find any cortana settings in my phone settings ! so i could turn it on ! please help me :crying:

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
hi i also recently bought a nokia lumia 630 dual sim but it has no cortana and i didnt find any cortana settings in my phone settings ! so i could turn it on ! please help me :crying:

If you proper want Cortana reset your device and when you go through set up make sure your language is English (US) and your region is USA that should enable Cortana.

Enjoy your 630 it's awesome. 😃

LKJ101

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I am having problem with SIM detection. After update my LUMIA-525 to CORTANA it's not detecting the SIM.
What should I do ?

lynch7

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I've enabled Cortana and she's pretty cool, but now I don't know where's the QR Code Scanner, the little eye icon that was on bing search. It's not something of a daily use but it got my curiousity and I don't know where to find it right now :D

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I've enabled Cortana and she's pretty cool, but now I don't know where's the QR Code Scanner, the little eye icon that was on bing search. It's not something of a daily use but it got my curiousity and I don't know where to find it right now :D

You can go to Nokia Camera > Tap the more(...) section > Lenses > select bing vision.
Now you can scan any QR codes with that :D

BeatrixApple

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. I just saw Cortana app on internet and i want to install it. But when i open store and write 'Cortana', i cant find that app. Can someone tell me why i cant? I have got Nokia Lumia 630 8.1 windows

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12