Nokia Lumia 630 now available at Carphone Warehouse

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,
The Nokia Lumia 630 is now available in black, white, orange and green at Carphone Warehouse on both PAYG (new connections and upgrades) and contract!

WPCentral's Rich Edmonds done a post on it being available at Carphone Warehouse on contract, but I thought I'd do a little forum post here saying it is definitely also available on PAYG! :grin:

I am getting mine tomorrow morning as I have chosen the Collect & Reserve option (had to call my store for this; online only let's you do this if choosing contract for this phone!)

So, who else is getting it or who already has it?

:grin::grin:

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I got one from Carphone Warehouse. It cost ?130 SIM-free which is a bit of a rip off. Same price if you buy it off the shelf on PAYG. But it's seems a good phone. Very fast and fluid and the screen is bright and readable in sunshine. I'm missing a dedicated camera button but love the bright colours of the back shells.

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I got one from Carphone Warehouse. It cost ?130 SIM-free which is a bit of a rip off. Same price if you buy it off the shelf on PAYG. But it's seems a good phone. Very fast and fluid and the screen is bright and readable in sunshine. I'm missing a dedicated camera button but love the bright colours of the back shells.

I am ringing Virgin Mobile today, to check if their ?15.32 handset unlock fee can be done on a Lumia 630 bought from CPWH. If they say yes, I'll buy one and put ?20 credit on the SIM.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Got mine from Tesco Direct delivered to store. All the other retailers were asking ?130 SIM free, Tesco was ?110 :)

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Got my the other day in bright orange :grin: Decided to get the 630 over the 625 and totally love it. Never had so many people look at my phone! :) mine was ?100 on the dot. BARGAAIN!

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Got my the other day in bright orange :grin: Decided to get the 630 over the 625 and totally love it. Never had so many people look at my phone! :) mine was ?100 on the dot. BARGAAIN!

Mine was ?89.95 on Pay As You Go Upgrades! People have been looking at my phone saying that it was a really nice colour! The back is VERY VERY bright in the sun though!

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If you have Virgin Media TV or Broadband, you can get a Lumia 630 on a Virgin Mobile UK 24 month contract, for ?10 a month... with nothing up front! Sure, you won't get much minutes and data for your ?10, but come on, if you've got half decent credit rating, you can walk out the store with a brand newly launched smartphone for less than 3 pints in the pub :cool:

However, they only have it in Orange or Black. If you want a Green one, then Tesco Mobile also has a ?10 deal.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion