Nokia Lumia 630 Bugs and Defects

Amey Shitole

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Is there no other way? What if I keep the backup? Cuz I installed lots of apps like crazy, well they'll have to be downloaded anyway if I do a hard reset.

sorinake13

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
if you restore the backup its possible that the hard reset to be made in vain...no restore, update apps from store, restart and boom....fluid running phone :D

Stevan Pavic

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 issue:
Here is the deal, everywhere say 630 got CGG3, famous for scrach resistency.
I got my Lumia 630 for a month or so and yesterday I saw scraches on dislpay.
How this is posible, by the way I don't use any protective film?
Previously I used Huawei G300 with CGG1 for 2 years without single one scrach.
Anyone?
By the way it is a far more fluid then Android, my recommendations goes for 630.

Amir Morankic

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
hello ,I just bought lumia 630 and i have problem when i download apps true wifi its slow and when i lock screen its stop completly...but when i download tru 3g everything is ok...anyone had same problem and know solution...?

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
hello ,I just bought lumia 630 and i have problem when i download apps true wifi its slow and when i lock screen its stop completly...but when i download tru 3g everything is ok...anyone had same problem and know solution...?

Please make sure your phone is having the latest update. They have fixed the slow wifi issue in the recent update.

Talha Taher

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Still can't change in call volume. It shows that the volume is changing but actually nothing happens. I got the update today. Tried soft reset then hard reset. Nothing worked. In call volume is still to loud. This is rather annoying. Any solutions?

Vivek Upadhyay

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Today I installed 3d Moto lost island, but after installation I didn't find it, I have installed other games they are in menu. But what happend to 3d Moto lost island, anyone know???

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Photo Tile to display My Favourite Photos. I can put any number of photos in there but for sum reason I can't delete them.
They will disappear from the Favourite Folder when I delete them, but when I navigate away, then back to Favourite Photos all the ones I have deleted are back there.
The only way I can remove them is by connecting my phone to my pc and completely deleting them from the phone.
Its the same if the photos are saved on my phone or my SD card.
Its a bug perhaps others haven't noticed yet...

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow thanks, that worked perfectly. With my previous phone Nokia Lumia 620, if I long pressed on the photo, "Remove Photo From Favourites", would appear, I could remove them this way.
The same thing comes up on my Lumia 630 but they don't get removed.
A little confusing.
Thanks very much for your help, simple but was easy to miss!

smoon5000

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I have found a couple of messages from people having a problem that might be similar to mine, but no solutions that I could use so far. Most of the time, my phone displays the "E" icon when I would want it to connect to a 3G network. I have turned all the data options on and live in an urban area where 3G netword is available (my colleagues with the same provider have it on their phone).I have occasionnaly seen the "H+" icon on my phone, or the "G", but never the 3G.

Any suggestions as to how I could remedy this? Help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with, let's say, ten years of my gratitude.

Simon

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I have found a couple of messages from people having a problem that might be similar to mine, but no solutions that I could use so far. Most of the time, my phone displays the "E" icon when I would want it to connect to a 3G network. I have turned all the data options on and live in an urban area where 3G netword is available (my colleagues with the same provider have it on their phone).I have occasionnaly seen the "H+" icon on my phone, or the "G", but never the 3G.

Any suggestions as to how I could remedy this? Help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with, let's say, ten years of my gratitude.

Simon

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp7/basics/what-do-the-icons-on-my-phone-mean
Please have a look this page.

Ash Uy

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have been using the Lumia 630 for over a week now (I'm from Manila, Philippines). I am enjoying it. However since the last 2 days, the Music app isn't opening as it only goes to a dark screen. Also, the Facebook app won't update. As I was installing the update, it goes "Attention required...". Why is that happening? I have done resetting the phone but it won't help resolve the problem.

I would appreciate the help, my WP friends! :) Thanks!

Last edited:

smoon5000

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Susmit257 and Himanshu Chowdhary. You are right, the reason I never see 3G displayed on my phone is because it automatically switches to H.

GeorgeKan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
have a lumia 630 single sim, it rebooted 3 times this morning while making a call twice and once while talking with another person, any ideas what might be causing it? no sd in the phone and only serious apps installed like linkedin etc

Giannis Genesis

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
hello ive got a problem with 630 when i try to log in with my microsoft account ask me to verify my account so says it will send a code to my email and that code never comes on my email also when i try to create one from my phone is the same problem cant receive any code, i dont know if is bug but without microsoft account cant have acces in cortana and i cant download any app also i cant have acces to some other app in my phone....

Krishna Chaitanya5

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Since two days, My phone has not been connecting to the available WiFi network. It says limited and No internet access. I tried turning the WiFi on and off several times, and also did the soft reset a few times but there is no solution. Is the Hard Reset the only option??? :(

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
It could be also the router/ISP has changed automatically IP-address and therefore restarting phone renews its IP-address.

With routers it is common problem and sometimes you mast restart also the router.

Sent from my SVS1312C5E using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans