What's your favourite 630 colour?

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I've just picked up my ORANGE Lumia 630 from CPW and I love it.

My favourite addition is the bright backs, but the question is how do you like your Lumia 630? What colour do you like the most?

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
White. I'd pick cyan if I had the choice, though.

The 630 colors are just too garish for my tastes.

I had the 620 cyan shell it was seriously amazing. Most recent Nokia devices seem to have moved away from Cyan which is sad. Especially when the 630 is running Nokia CYAN update.

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yellow. I've seen an Orange, Green and White in the plastic today. I was hoping to get an Orange, but it's more like Peach in real life, very bright too, much brighter than it looks like in pictures. The White is classy, but dull, and looks too much like a Apple device (no insult intended to iPhone fans, I am one). Looks like I'm getting a Green one (which is actually less bright than it looks in pictures).

But I bet the Yellow would look even better - can't find out because no stores in the UK seem to be selling it.

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Yellow. I've seen an Orange, Green and White in the plastic today. I was hoping to get an Orange, but it's more like Peach in real life, very bright too, much brighter than it looks like in pictures. The White is classy, but dull, and looks too much like a Apple device (no insult intended to iPhone fans, I am one). Looks like I'm getting a Green one (which is actually less bright than it looks in pictures).

But I bet the Yellow would look even better - can't find out because no stores in the UK seem to be selling it.

My orange one is crazy bright!

Yellow seems to be a rarer color for lower range Lumia devices even for the 520 no stores in the UK sold it as standard in yellow you had to buy the case. There are some sellers in Hong Kong on ebay who plus shipping sell the back doors for ?5 so I've bought one of each including yellow to experiment.

I did look at green when the woman in cpw presented it but the orange matches my pebble watch haha!

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I saw the black, orange and green in the shop before I bought - the colours, to me, seemed much brighter than in the photos online, in much the same way as iPhone 5C colours are brighter. I went for black, but really, I wanted white. Hopefully the shells will be available to buy soon so I can swap it over.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I saw the black, orange and green in the shop before I bought - the colours, to me, seemed much brighter than in the photos online, in much the same way as iPhone 5C colours are brighter. I went for black, but really, I wanted white. Hopefully the shells will be available to buy soon so I can swap it over.

Congratulations for your awesome black Lumia 630 ^_^ , hope you are enjoying it :wink:

Commander Will

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Ohhh where did you manage to pick up the black cover? I've been looking at the white cover for the 'stormtropper' look.

It was in the packaging, reading through these forums I noticed that the package differs a bit in regions. I'm in the EU by the way, Slovakia. White is really nice, stormtrooper look guaranteed :)

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Yellow. To look and feel that you are still using the same Lumia x20. And I hate the new blending of green, 620's lime green is still better than this "Asha" green. 😊

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
It was in the packaging, reading through these forums I noticed that the package differs a bit in regions. I'm in the EU by the way, Slovakia. White is really nice, stormtrooper look guaranteed :)

What a fantastic idea by Nokia! I know here in England you chose your colour and that's what you got! Found some cases on eBay like I said so purchased the white one! :)

VxOC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Yellow. To look and feel that you are still using the same Lumia x20. And I hate the new blending of green, 620's lime green is still better than this "Asha" green. 😊

I liked the blending of colours on the 620. My yellow 620 (now dead) has a beautiful cyan/purple case! The new housing soild colours does reflect its cheap price though! But I do agree whole heartedly :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss