Lumia 630 audio fix

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
guys i have great news i have fixed this problem and i am now able to hear the caller and the caller is able to hear me the fix is simple and easy so it goes like this:
(please follow each step because it is important to solve this problem)
1-You would turn off your phone
2-Remove the back cover and battery
3-Take the sim out and put it in sim slot 2 if u were in sim slot 1 and in sim slot 1 if you were in sim slot 2 (important)
4-Open the phone and let it load up and try the call it should work by now but we are still not done
5-Remove the battery and remove the sim another time and now return it to the same slot it was before
6-Open the phone and your done it should be working and no problems in audio should be found
I have done this and the phone is working so far with no problems and it has been working for 2 day and half by now and no problems at all :).

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
anyone that has fixed his lumia 630 in my way please confirm by writing on this thread i could confirm this method is working on my phone with no issues at all anyone with a lumia 630 with this issue try this fix and confirm if it works and tell me if it doesnt work.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
anyone that has fixed his lumia 630 in my way please confirm by writing on this thread i could confirm this method is working on my phone with no issues at all anyone with a lumia 630 with this issue try this fix and confirm if it works and tell me if it doesnt work.

My friend is also having this issue I will tell him to do this he bought his phone today only and in store it was working properly but as soon as he came home his speaker during call is not working.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
the latest windows update fixes this issue .... i can confirm ... i own the device and i had the problem ...
guys update your phone regularly !
dont do resets and stuff !

Prakash Jebaz

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
hw can we update phone regularly without using mobile data or wifi..
is there any software like nokia suite to connect to computer and download updates on computer and update from a computer using usb..

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
hw can we update phone regularly without using mobile data or wifi..
is there any software like nokia suite to connect to computer and download updates on computer and update from a computer using usb..

I'm afraid there is no such 'suite' available officially and you have to get the update via ota only.....
no other option.

resetting the phone for each and every issue is not recommended.
the reason why they release updates is to rectify these problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon