Hello Friends,

I have just bought Nokia Lumia 630, three days ago. I have installed a bunch of social apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook, Line, Hike, Instagram etc. My problem is I had not get any push notification from any third party apps. As, a result of it no apps are available in the Notifications+Action Center settings, so that I turn on them to capture notifications by Action Center.

I have tried a number of solutions on web like turning on or off Find My Phone and Location settings, restarting the phone, re-install all the apps, updating them etc.

Then I get a solution, which I think the best one and needs to work but again failed in that. That was to get a notification from app to make the visible in Action Center Settings. But I didn't get any notifications after closing the app. Only I get notification of an app when I am using that app. But that in-app notification also not work to make the app visible in Action Center Settings.

It is an awesome phone having best performances by installing multiple apps in it, with having no lags. But when I see that a bunch of in-app notifications queued up after opening the app, it makes me crazy. Please anyone, help me to resolve this Post Notifications Issue. Please help, or My trust will be destroyed on Windows Phone
    07-18-2014 04:46 AM
    Maybe this post will help
    Last edited by newVariable; 08-15-2014 at 07:10 AM.
    08-13-2014 03:47 PM
    Hello Friends,

I have just bought Nokia Lumia 630, three days ago. I have installed a bunch of social apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook, Line, Hike, Instagram etc. My problem is I had not get any push notification from any third party apps. As, a result of it no apps are available in the Notifications+Action Center settings, so that I turn on them to capture notifications by Action Center.

I have tried a number of solutions on web like turning on or off Find My Phone and Location settings, restarting the phone, re-install all the apps, updating them etc.

Then I get a solution, which I think the best one and needs to work but again failed in that. That was to get a notification from app to make the visible in Action Center Settings. But I didn't get any notifications after closing the app. Only I get notification of an app when I am using that app. But that in-app notification also not work to make the app visible in Action Center Settings.

It is an awesome phone having best performances by installing multiple apps in it, with having no lags. But when I see that a bunch of in-app notifications queued up after opening the app, it makes me crazy. Please anyone, help me to resolve this Post Notifications Issue. Please help, or My trust will be destroyed on Windows Phone
    are you on the latest version of the OS ? (phone update) ?
    if so showing up notifications need background data to be turned on.
    You can find the background data settings for all the apps by swiping right inside the battery saver.
    There if you don't see all of your installed apps listed . then click the underlined text and select show all apps

wp_ss_20140814_0001.png
    08-14-2014 05:02 AM