Can anyone give me some feed back on a used L630?

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yo, need some adicemon a L630..

So, my WP fam, I can snatch up a Lumina 630 on Cricket's (ATT's) network for cheap. Girl is asking $45, but I'm pretty sure she'll bite for $40. I have been an early WP adopter and I got the 8X right when it first came out. I know I'll need an SD card for maximum usability, thinking $25 for 16gb. I'm almost always around a WiFi signal, in fact, I had my 8X on MetroPCS on the lowest data plan they had until my baby fell out my pocket and run the hell over. I'm thinking for the $ it's a no-brainer, but I'm hoping for a bit of feedback from L630 owners. Tell me your horror stories and the glowing reviews, please.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Yo, need some adicemon a L630..

I've had it only for few hours but it is great phone. Fast, snappy, great display and feels solid in handle. Camera is nice, taken few photos. My only complain here is lack of flash, I don't mind not having fron camera, but flash is so usable. If it had it, I wouldn't pass it forward even with that good offer I've got for it lol.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks to all you guys. I picked one up on CL for $43 and it's working great for me. Getting an SD card soon, then I'm bumping it to the Win10 preview.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

Thanks to all you guys. I picked one up on CL for $43 and it's working great for me. Getting an SD card soon, then I'm bumping it to the Win10 preview.

no dont goto W10 TP
its buggy .... i just reverted mine to 8.1 after going through W10
trust me you are going to be unhappy if youre going to get W10 TP

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. The 635 guys were happy. I'll have to wait and see anyways for more feedback. Thanks

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a L630 since August, it's bullet-proof jaja!.. Well after a week or so, since i bought it, I was playing with a cousin of mine, i had my pone on my hands, and she made my phone fly away, just hitted on my hands and I saw my por L630 falling facedown :( -- Those 5 secs that took me watch my phone were horrendous, the only thing I wanted to see was the screen!.. I mean ONE WEEK AND MY SCREEN BRAKES :( .. But.. Nothing happened, only a few scratches on the cover.. I think i had muuuch luck... Anyways... Now I have Denim, but before that I had PFD! and it Works great, i'm using it with a Class 10 16gb SD Card..

I use it mainly for Whatsapp, taking notes and photos on my classes and nothing else, i mean, basic user here.. Quite nerdy .. oooh! and play lots of games, Asphalt, AoE, Tiny Troopers, etc... And all of them work great...

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

I fully updated today with the Dev Preview. I'm still on Cyan. US on Cricket.. How'd you get Denim so fast?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

You can flash it to the Italian ROM with full Denim. Knowing Cricket's history with WP, don't expect denim soon from them

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

But ATT owns cricket now, so maybe they've gotten better at it. I don't know how to flash roms, I'll head over to xda and figure it out. Thanks

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

But ATT owns cricket now, so maybe they've gotten better at it. I don't know how to flash roms, I'll head over to xda and figure it out. Thanks
Just read around, flashing ROMs using Nokia Care Suite is not hard...just needs a little bit of patience

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

So, I loaded WP10TP, and it was too laggy. Back to 8.1 again. Still haven't tried flashing a ROM yet, but I found it.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site

I'm now quite specified as ,,user od Lumia 630" but i wanted to buy it before 735 come out..so when i get 735 on my hand, i got 630 to my dad. Very very good phone for it's price(!); fast, tough and battery on this one (used for calling, alot and browsing + asphalt 8 playing vs Me) is even better then mine. Once it last 3full days and it was like 40%. That's crazy in my opinion. With light usage i get 2days on my 735 and that's hard, he get 2 days with no problems.

Lack of LED flash and some features like glance, dublle tap to wake can and will make people run away from this phone. Shame, it's a great one.
Just one tip, screen protector and book-alike case and you got yourself a brick aka not having a problem with breaking. One tough phone, i can say!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99