Blu Win HD or Lumia 630

mildor

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I want a decent gift for my sister, in my country this both cost exactly the same

Win HD have frontal camera and looks like HTC M7/M8, she likes it, but I'm worries about the updates, the screen scratches (no gorila glass), the slow or laggy performance of the OS (hd is too much for those specs...)
I don't know, in all videos it seems slower, I'd rather the 630 (lumia selfie is better than 2mp frontcamera) but with an stable scosystem and OS...

What do you think guys?

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Depending on what your sister likes. I'd rather get the 630 as well though than the Win HD if you care about long term support. If you don't have a budget get her a Lumia 730 the selfie phone if available in your country.

Warren_2185

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
It's funny I had never heard of the Blu Win HD until I was in a Windows store the other day and saw one. And I browse a lot of phone websites (no expert though). I have a 630 and would like a bigger screen. I toyed around with the Blu Win HD for a while but it just did not seem as consistent as the 630 in the speed of switching between functions. Maybe it just needed a restart. But physically, the 630 seems pretty durable and I like that. I'm not going for the Blu Win HD.

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It's funny I had never heard of the Blu Win HD until I was in a Windows store the other day and saw one. And I browse a lot of phone websites (no expert though). I have a 630 and would like a bigger screen. I toyed around with the Blu Win HD for a while but it just did not seem as consistent as the 630 in the speed of switching between functions. Maybe it just needed a restart. But physically, the 630 seems pretty durable and I like that. I'm not going for the Blu Win HD.

My brother has the 635 variant it is pretty speedy probably the SD 400? Also it's pretty durable my brother dropped it a couples of times no real physical damage whatsoever.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720