Why does my battery drain so fast when the wifi is on?

gopal411

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
(Please help me)Nokia Lumia 630 Battery drain when Wi-Fi is ON

I brought nokia lumia 630 a week ago and i found battery is draining fast even without doing anything.....

Battery drain is about 4-5% per hour when gmail is set in sync per every 2 hours and rest all background apps disabled.....
Is this normal in any of your lumia??...

When i woke up I found my battery status dropped to 74% when i charged to 100% before going to sleep.... (no background apps)

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: (Please help me)Nokia Lumia 630 Battery drain when Wi-Fi is ON

Use the Battery Saver app to see what is using your battery, and to disable background apps.

I don't use my 630 anymore but I can't remember the battery being an issue.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

gopal411

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

i used the battery saver to disable all battery apps expect mail set to sync in every 2 hours...
what lumia are you using ??
is this normal??
anyway thanx for your reply

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

I hace a 630 too and in this two to three months I've got it it never had problems with battery draining.. The might that most drained battery was a night that stayed on Wi-Fi downloading the developers updates.. And just drained about %15 or so.. Maybe if this problem keeps going then probably you've got a faulty battery..
Enviado desde mi Windows Phone usando Tapatalk

Faraz Aftab

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

I brought nokia lumia 630 a week ago and i found battery is draining fast even without doing anything.....

Battery drain is about 4-5% per hour when gmail is set in sync per every 2 hours and rest all background apps disabled.....
Is this normal in any of your lumia??...

When i woke up I found my battery status dropped to 74% when i charged to 100% before going to sleep.... (no background apps)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro