extras+info not opening up!!!

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
extras+info is not opening up in my phone. It comes back to settings menu when i tap on it. My phone is Lumia630 DS running on WP 8.1(No DP).:crying:
I don't know what happened. I am opening that section after so many weeks. But its not opening up anyway.
And today morning 'Rate Us' and 'Lumia Help+Tips' apps got updated. i hope it has nothing to do with that.:unhappysweat:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Resolution: You'll either have to HARD RESET it or just wait for another OS update and once you install another OS update, it will start working.

P.S: I think you do not need to worry about it as the issue wont affect the functioning of your phone.

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Resolution: You'll either have to HARD RESET it or just wait for another OS update and once you install another OS update, it will start working.

P.S: I think you do not need to worry about it as the issue wont affect the functioning of your phone.

Thank you for the help! I think i will wait for the update then.:excited: I know it won't affect the performance but was worried though.:sweaty: Don't want to do Hard Reset.:evil:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon