Why does my phone keep closing me out of apps?

miamor12

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
my phone keeps closing me out of apps and i cant acess my app store...

i bought this phone about 3 months ago and i liked it, but now that it keeps closing me out of all my apps, it really gets on my last nerve!! i called my service provider and they had me do all this stuff to see if it would happen again, and it did..... they told me to delete my facebook app since i noticed more problems with that app than any other (its usually the only app i use...) then re-download it to see if that helps the issue, so i did and when i tryed to open my app store, it says that there is an error and it gives me this code: 805a8011

i have no clue how to fix it, i would do a hard reset, but i have WAY too many pictures and videos im not willing to loose over some stupid bug my phone has......
Please let me know if there is any way I can fix these issues without deleting anything!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: my phone keeps closing me out of apps and i cant acess my app store...

Can it be that you do not have enough space left on your phone.?

Justina Tyree

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
my phone keeps logging me out of all my apps too. i cant play any music or view my photos. i had a hunch it could be not having enough space on my phone. i have a 16 gb sd card in my phone and for some reason all of my stuff gets saved to the phones internal memory.:devil::crying::cry:

Discoarrow123

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: my phone keeps closing me out of apps and i cant acess my app store...

i bought this phone about 3 months ago and i liked it, but now that it keeps closing me out of all my apps, it really gets on my last nerve!! i called my service provider and they had me do all this stuff to see if it would happen again, and it did..... they told me to delete my facebook app since i noticed more problems with that app than any other (its usually the only app i use...) then re-download it to see if that helps the issue, so i did and when i tryed to open my app store, it says that there is an error and it gives me this code: 805a8011

i have no clue how to fix it, i would do a hard reset, but i have WAY too many pictures and videos im not willing to loose over some stupid bug my phone has......
Please let me know if there is any way I can fix these issues without deleting anything!

I keep having the same issue and my keyboard gets all wacko and shuts off on me too. I have alot of memory left too. Its fr
Ustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss