Gesture App not working

Javteshwar

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi have a Lumia 630 and i just downloaded the gesture app and it is not working. On the other hand, my brother who has a Lumia 820, had his app is working perfectly. Please give your opinion.

Ganesh Venkatrao

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Gesture app seems to have problem with my phone to. Its a Lumia 630. Sometimes, i cant slide up to attend a call. But i keep it near my ear, call gets connected.

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
i have the first two options incoming calls and toggle speaker mode are only shown.

but when i try to put the phone to the ear it is not answering the call

plz help i tried to reinstall the app and restart the phone. still the two options are not working

m currently on wp 8.1 cyan dp.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
For the 630 that are the only two which work. The 630 has no proximity sensor that's why the option's you want do not work.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I your use the phone should touch your ear to get it working. Because of no proximity sensor the touchscreeen takes over this function.

Last edited:

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Gesture app in Lumia 630 has two functions: answer incoming calls and toggle speaker mode. App requires phone restart upon install and after that any incoming call you receive you have to press phone screen up to RIGHT ear and call is answered. After received call you can put phone on FLAT surface and voila! you have speaker mode turned on. App is in beta but is working as promised in my Lumia 630.

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey mate if you have a sensor in your phone the gestures work normally if you are not having proximity sensor then you need to touch the phone to your ear for it to work. Try mine is working

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12