When will Denim be released for the Lumia 630 in India?

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I can tell you, that, taking risks, you can flash another Country's firmware so you get Denim.. I'm from Argentina and at least until March/April, we won't receive the updates... So, took the risk and installed Italy's Country Variant Firmware that has Denim... Now I have Denim, EQ, Live Folders, NO Lumia Camera 5, Data Toggle in Notification Center, and cant't remember what else brings the 8.1 Update 1...

Any doubt PM me.. and sorry my bad english

oooh and almost forgot it, now I have Cortana in Spanish (Spain) that's something at least

Last edited:

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I can tell you, that, taking risks, you can flash another Country's firmware so you get Denim.. I'm from Argentina and at least until March/April, we won't receive the updates... So, took the risk and installed Italy's Country Variant Firmware that has Denim... Now I have Denim, EQ, Live Folders, NO Lumia Camera 5, Data Toggle in Notification Center, and cant't remember what else brings the 8.1 Update 1...

Any doubt PM me.. and sorry my bad english

oooh and almost forgot it, now I have Cortana in Spanish (Spain) that's something at least

Nice. Way to go.. Microsoft Jumps the gun always. Rolls out newer version. When the older version not yet rolled out on all countries.

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Nice. Way to go.. Microsoft Jumps the gun always. Rolls out newer version. When the older version not yet rolled out on all countries.

Well lets say that they are presenting a very early preview of what's coming.. And nothing else.. They aren't releasing right away Windows 10 final.. They presented by April or may/14 Cyan.. Then Denim by August/September.. That was quite fast I think.. I mean.. Take a non flagship Android phone and sit quiet while you wait for a probably never coming update.. :-\ :-\

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft India said , by the end of this February month we will get denim update for all Lumia devices, so just wait for few more days.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft is becoming the next BJP.... Giving people promise of 'acche din' and then delaying everything ..hahaha!!

I dont know about politics in India but i do know that 'some' people are still whining even though they have been given equal treatment and promised updates.
All Lumias got 8.1 so are you saying that all lumias are not going to get denim ?
Even if its delayed you are going to get it at some point right ?

think about the users who own a non flagship lagdroid device and whining about not getting the latest lagdroid updates ?

Microsoft is impartial (with lumia atleast)

If you are asking why the delay ?

Recently the HK variants just got updated . so the next in line will be India i guess.

all updates can't be pushed out at once right ?
that would make their server go down . so its done in phases.

All we can do is wait right ?

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I dont know about politics in India but i do know that 'some' people are still whining even though they have been given equal treatment and promised updates.
All Lumias got 8.1 so are you saying that all lumias are not going to get denim ?

think about the users who own a non flagship lagdroid device and whining about not getting the latest lagdroid updates ?

Recently the HK variants just got updated . so the next in line will be India i guess.

Yep you are right 👉

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey I was just kidding ...put your guards down bro and have some sense of humour... I have been using windows phone since 7.8 and i know how the updates work and how any other platform like the ****ty andriod don't provide such good updates.. "Man i should really hold a sarcasm sign for my joke post"..chill !!

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey I was just kidding ...put your guards down bro and have some sense of humour... I have been using windows phone since 7.8 and i know how the updates work and how any other platform like the ****ty andriod don't provide such good updates.. "Man i should really hold a sarcasm sign for my joke post"..chill !!

Smileys appreciated :)
​Peace bro :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte