When will Denim be released for the Lumia 630 in India?

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Not exactly rubbish, they've just left out 3 models I guess. They kept the promise for the rest. Still, gotta put out Denim for the 625 and 630 and another (I don't remember)

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
No glance screen is a part of the hardware which is supported by clear black ips screens(I think I'm right,if wrong correct me!)
So ur phone will never get the glance screen until you change ur phone

You're right that it's hardware, but it's actually something called "screen memory" that Nokia used to describe why the Lumia 930 doesn't have Glance, which is still an odd term but I never did research into it, so not sure what it is.

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
You're right that it's hardware, but it's actually something called "screen memory" that Nokia used to describe why the Lumia 930 doesn't have Glance, which is still an odd term but I never did research into it, so not sure what it is.

The reality is that Screen Memory, is the ability to the screen to show content without refreshing the screen. And at the same time it needs to be able of showing a really low bright for Glance.. Added to the lack of proximity sensor and light sensors, that are reasons why we do not get Glance on our loved 630.

For ex we do not have a Screen able to show low bright content... If you set under options a lower bright level that the default level you will see some stuttering on the screen and that is something really awful

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb