Since last software update has my Lumia 630 serious problems with data and calls, can I get some help?

JiKra

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Since last software update has my Lumia 630 serious problems with data and calls

Every day, there is a situation, when my phone gets stuck. Everything seems to be OK, there is full signal, I have a good data sign, apps are working porperly and phone's reacts are fast. But nobody can call me, I can call to nobody, SMS don't go out and in and there is no real internet connection.
I need to restart the whole phone (which takes a few minutes) to make all that stuff working. Then I suddenly recieve a few messages about all the calls that I did't recieve before. And then, for example after three hours, it does the same.

Should I crash that phone with a hammer or what? What could be wrong?

Thanks, JiKra

jglen_TNA

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Since last software update has my Lumia 630 serious problems with data and calls

Have you tried doing a hard reset of your phone? You might have an app that's giving you issues or it might just be one of those things.

Ideasondesign

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Since last software update has my Lumia 630 serious problems with data and calls

I have exactly the same problem. I've tried everything I could possible do to fix it, and it still gets unresponsive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans